Seriously? Who doesn’t love Tim Gunn? I know I do. I got a little bored with makeover shows, but I have a special soft spot for Gunn and Project Runway. Keren raved about his book and lent it to me.
Either I watched way too many makeover shows, or I just have innate natural taste and style – but there was nothing revolutionary about this book. I have heard this all before.
The high notes:
- The writing was SO Gunn. I know he had a co-author, but I could absolutely hear his voice.
- The suggestions, while not ground breaking, are good ones.
- It has inspired me to clean out my closet. Which is good, because I have a week off.
- It inspired me to wear the same clothing more often. This may not be his intention, but for me? A high note.
- I read it and wanted to dress better. I can be stylish AND comfortable.
The low notes:
- It inspired me to clean out my closet. Which I just did a few weeks ago when I watched his TV show. I don’t know what else is in there.
- I read it and wanted to dress better. Then once again opted for jeans and a T-shirt to go watch wrestling. So, I CAN be stylish and comfortable, but I won’t be. And now I will feel guilty about it. YEA for more guilt!